Thursday, May 19, 2011

Top Ten Romantic Things to do in Disney World (5 of 10)

Top Ten Things to do in Disney World 

5.) Signature Dining

Where : There are many Disney Restaurants that are considered "signature dining". A quick list of some of them are...

Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge
Bistro De Paris at EPCOT (France pavilion)
California Grill at The Contemporary 
Citricos at the Grand Floridian 
Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom
JIKO at the Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club
Victoria and Alberts at The Grand Floridian
 *Both Citricos and Victoria and Albert's offer special dining options. You can sit at The Chef's table at Victoria and Alberts, or The Chef's Domain at Citricos

These are only some of the signature dining restaurants that WDW offers. For a complete list you can go to the Disney Dining website.

How : You can make reservations for any of these restaurants by calling 407- WDW-DINE

Why : As I've said before, Adam and I are foodies. We love all things food and enjoy the idea of dining out being an experience. We always try and fit in atleast one signature dining restaurant. Last year we ate at JIKO and it was literally AMAZING! The service, the atmosphere, and the food were all fantastic. This year we're going to be eating at Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club. 

I find these to be very romantic because they all are unique little retreats from the hustle and bustle of the parks. Some of them can be so fancy that I feel I'm not classy enough to be there..hahaha! The staff treat you like royalty and I am always impressed by that. I highly recommend taking the time out of the parks to get dressed up and enjoy that experience with your significant other. You will not regret it!

If you've eaten at any of the Signature Dining Restaurants I'd love to hear what you though and what your experience was like! So please leave a comment about it! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Signature Dining! I've eaten at a few Signature Dining Restaurants -- Cinderella's Royal Table, Yachtsman Steakhouse, and most recently, Narcoossee's. Narcoossee's MIGHT just be my new favorite! The food.was.amazing. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these places... and the atmosphere is always lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try Narcoossee's! It's on my "to-do" list... Maybe for our next trip! :)
    What did you think of Yachtsman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yachtsman was incredible. I've been there a few times and every time the service was top notch and the food was really delicious. The filet melts in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I'll let Adam know you said that! He is so excited to eat there! Can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete