Saturday, July 30, 2011

Whoa!

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't written in a while but the last month has been quite a whirlwind! Let me start from the beginning... Since I got my new job the longer commute has been a major pain in my butt! Plus where we live is not where we wanted to end up in the long run. It was just a starter house and we wanted to move to a better area at some point. Long story short Adam and I found a STEAL of a home in a town that we really like. I'm not going to get too excited about it or anything and i'm not going to talk about it too much at this point since I don't want to jinx it. In order to make an offer on this new house we need to get ours sold. Over the last few weeks we've completely transformed our house into something out of HGTV. I staged everything and we got rid of all of our clutter. We had a realtor come in and as of Monday we will be listed on the internet and everything. Right now we have a for sale sign up and everything is all done. We put an offer in on the other house contingent on us selling our house of course, and we are waiting to hear back from the seller of that house... hopefully we'll know on Monday! So thats where i've been and I'm so sorry i haven't been more attentive to my blog.

Anyway in the middle of all this house craziness I have some Disney trip news! Today we are 60 days away!!! only two more months!!! woohoo!!! I'm so excited! I also paid the cruise off in full.. go me! And I called and made my reservations for Palo's champagne brunch and a dinner. I tried to get the excursion to the Jade caverns in Cozumel but it was already all booked up... I was so bummed out! Instead I booked the Dune Buggy and Beach Snorkel excursion. Looks just as fun anyway :)

Oh and Adam and I also got our passports in! Everything for the trip is falling into place. I'm hoping that in the next week or so i'll be able to find all the summer stuff on clearance at the stores to make way for the back to school stuff. I'd like to get some sun dresses and some new shorts for this trip. Anyone have any advice on where to go to get some cheap summer stuff? I definitely need one of those big floppy straw hats! :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you and Adam!! I'm so glad things are falling into place for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn!!! It's been pretty crazy but some how I think this is all going to work out :)

    ReplyDelete