Saturday, June 25, 2011

Quick Saturday Post!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to give you a quick update before I start running my Saturday errands :)

We were finally able to apply for our passports! (Happy dance!) After waiting a good 45mins we got our pictures done, had our applications and birth certificates looked at, and everything looked great! The town clerk sent them out for us and we should be getting them in the next 4-6 weeks. That was a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders!

My first Disney Driven Life blog post was published on the blog! Check it out! I have to thank Jenifer (@lilsqueakrr on twitter) for letting me interview her for my first blog entry. I have three more that will be put up on the blog in the next three weeks and I'll constantly be working on new material for the site. Oh and if there is anything disney wedding, and/or, disney-mooning that you want me to cover let me know and I'll try and get something together for you! :)

Alright well i'm off to go get some stuff done on this rainy, thunder storm-y, Saturday... Talk soon!

xoxo
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment