Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ceremony "Here comes the Bride!"

Belle Notte started playing and it was time to get this show on the road!

First down the aisle was Jacqui
Photobucket
Next up was Tori, who seriously was LOVING this! I swear other than me and Adam, she did NOT stop smiling! :)
Photobucket

I tried to watch  them all the way down the aisle but I lost them once they went past the guests. The Violinist finished out Belle Notte and then he went right into Cannon in D. Amy gave us the green light and we were on our way down the aisle.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This picture is one of the many pictures that makes me so glad I chose Sea Breeze Point for our ceremony location. When you first talk to your wedding planner about the locations of your ceremony and reception they always emphasise that if you pick an outdoor venue and it rains... you're being moved in! I was 100% obsessed with this location since the beginning and I wasn't budging on my decision. I'm so glad I stuck with it. The boardwalk behind us, the water, the boats going by... I mean where else can you get this backdrop for your wedding?! :)
Photobucket
Almost there!
Photobucket
Finally at the alter, Randy snaps this awesome picture.

Photobucket
Kiss for dad
Photobucket
Now it's time to get married!

No comments:

Post a Comment