Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Walt!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them...






Today is Walt Disney's birthday. He was an amazing man, innovator, entrepreneur, and human being. He was so full of life, love, and dreams! From his vision came some of the most amazing theme parks, movies, cartoons, inventions, ect. There isn't enough I can say about him so I'm not even going to try!

It is because of him that I am the way I am... A big kid, day dreamer, and always trying to make my own life as much as a fairy tale as it can possibly be. (Notice the title of my blog) And to be honest I wouldn't want to be any other way! He is one of my favorite people and I admire all he accomplished.


That being said HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT DISNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment