Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st = Warm and fuzzy time!!!

Holy Moly it's December first!!! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by... It seems like only yesterday the year 2011 got started. But time flies when you're having fun!

With the holidays approaching extremely fast I like to try and do something that gives me the warm and fuzzies as often as I can. The week after Thanksgiving is when I start sending out my Christmas cards. Before we were married I just bought Disney Christmas themed cards in bulk at a drug store, signed them, and sent them out. But the past two years, since we're married, I've been sending out cards with our pictures on them.

This is last years....


It was our first Christmas since the wedding so we thought it was appropriate to use the wedding pictures. I loved our cards that year. They looked very vintage and classy :)

This is this years... (P.s. I'm sorry for spoiling the surprise to anyone who knows they are getting a card from me but it hasn't arrived yet... I promise it's better in person )


I thought doing a fun, informal Christmas card this year would be a good change from last years. I love the font that the "happy Holidays" are written in and we used pictures from our last WDW and DCL trip. 

Sending out Christmas Cards always gives me that warm fuzzies :) I know it is easy to just send a FB or Twitter shout out but something about getting mail is so romantic to me. I know I love giving and getting Christmas cards in the mail. I've already started calling Adam every day after work and asking him if we got any in the mail yet. (He gets home from work before me) 

What do you do to get that warm and fuzzy feeling in the weeks that are leading up to the Holidays??


2 comments:

  1. Just sitting by the tree in our living room gives me the warm fuzzies. I love the warmth of the lights and the cheer of the ornaments. <3

    ReplyDelete