Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Pirate's Life for me... We be needin' the details!!

Disney Cruise Line Logo Pictures, Images and Photos

In the spirit of the unseasonably warm weather and my ADR's being booked, I've decided that now is as good a time as any to start my coverage of our next great adventure. Adam and I are anxiously awaiting this adventure. Why are we so pumped about this trip? It'll be filled with many "first's."

Here are the details...

Where : WDW/Disney Cruise (Western Caribbean)
When : September 29th - October 8th
Accommodations : Disney's Villas at The Wilderness Lodge / The Disney Magic
Excitement Level : Off the freaking CHARTS!

Here are a list of the "first's" that Adam and I will be experiencing...

- First trip as a married couple (You can't count the honeymoon honestly)
- First cruise (Disney or otherwise)
- First stay at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
- First time out of the country (we really need to get on our passport situation)
- First time eating at the restaurants we made ADR's for
and finally
- First time being a blogger planning a trip! (hehehe that's my favorite)

I've been researching like crazy and I'm hoping, with your help, I can make this a truly amazing. I will be breaking down each day of the vacation and showing you what I have planned. The WDW stuff will be easy but the cruise stuff... yea, i'm a work in progress.  So whose with me??? Arrrrrrg!

P.s. I'm really rather excited about the fact that I can incorporate pirate lingo into my cruise blog posts
pirates of the caribbean Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. You are gonna LOVE the Disney Cruise. I went on my first last July and I can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! where did you cruise to? Which ship were you on? any advice for some first time cruisers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat (ha! get it!) as you with the Disney cruise. Chauncey and I are going on our first next November (on the Dream!) and I'm so in over my head. We can be cruise newbs together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! I'm glad I'm not the only one Rachel! I printed out all kinds of information on all the ports and on the ship. I have some reading and highlighting to do!
    Where are you sailing too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're doing a 4 day in the Bahamas, we stop at Nassau and Castaway Cay. I'm so excited and I know it'll be here before we know it (we both have to get passports).

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all about your plans :)

    ReplyDelete