Tuesday, April 12, 2011
A Pirate's Life for me... We be needin' the details!!
In the spirit of the unseasonably warm weather and my ADR's being booked, I've decided that now is as good a time as any to start my coverage of our next great adventure. Adam and I are anxiously awaiting this adventure. Why are we so pumped about this trip? It'll be filled with many "first's."
Here are the details...
Where : WDW/Disney Cruise (Western Caribbean)
When : September 29th - October 8th
Accommodations : Disney's Villas at The Wilderness Lodge / The Disney Magic
Excitement Level : Off the freaking CHARTS!
Here are a list of the "first's" that Adam and I will be experiencing...
- First trip as a married couple (You can't count the honeymoon honestly)
- First cruise (Disney or otherwise)
- First stay at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
- First time out of the country (we really need to get on our passport situation)
- First time eating at the restaurants we made ADR's for
- First time being a blogger planning a trip! (hehehe that's my favorite)
I've been researching like crazy and I'm hoping, with your help, I can make this a truly amazing. I will be breaking down each day of the vacation and showing you what I have planned. The WDW stuff will be easy but the cruise stuff... yea, i'm a work in progress. So whose with me??? Arrrrrrg!
P.s. I'm really rather excited about the fact that I can incorporate pirate lingo into my cruise blog posts