Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Is going to be AWESOME!

This year I have some New Years Resolutions that I'd like to share. Some of them are just for me personally, and some of them are going to effect "Making My Fairy Tale". I'm really excited about all of my resolutions for 2012 and hopefully I'll be able to keep them through out the year!

Let's get the typical resolutions out of the way first...



I want to start running! More specifically I want to start running enough so that I can confidently run in a Disney Marathon. I really tested myself last Friday to see where I was at... it wasn't good. I know everyone has to start somewhere but I feel like the most out of shape person in the world. I ran for half a mile and then power walked the rest of the mile. It took me 12 mins to do the mile... boo!! I'm not going to let it discourage me and I'm determined to get better and not feel like I'm going to vomit half way through! This is part of my total plan to get healthy, which leads me to my second resolution.



Adam and I are not going to be eating out as much as we do anymore! Like I said in my last post I LOVE cooking and baking. I'm going to work on cooking healthier by using more organic produce and trying out new healthier recipes.



My last personal resolution is to carry my bubbly personality and patience through out the day. What I mean by that is... When I go to work I am happy, bubbly, and personable with my co workers and the patients that come in to the office. However when I get home, some of my bubbles fall flat. I'm exhausted from the long commute, I put all of my patience into dealing with the patients and sometimes I am not the happy go lucky Disney fan girl that I know I can be. I'm going to work on remembering that my husband and my puppies are my everything and they deserve all my lovin' and good mood too! Being more self aware is sure to help me keep this resolution! :)


For Making My Fairy Tale my resolutions are...

I NEED TO POST MORE OFTEN!!! I've said this before and I'll say it again! This time I'm going to do something about it. I've downloaded the Blogger App on my phone and even if i can't take the time to post a long post, like this one, I'm hoping to post even little things from on the go.



I'm also going to post and take more pictures. As you can see I've got myself a fun new camera! I bought a used 2004 Cannon Rebel. I know its old and used BUT as someone who loves photography but is no professional photographer I couldn't see spending all kinds of money on a brand new one. I'm looking forward to taking it on Disney trips and basically everywhere I go.

The last thing I want to do is post about things other than Disney... PLEASE HOLD THE GASPS! I know its considered sacrilege by some but there is a reason I want to do this. I'm a pretty well rounded person who does like things other than Disney. I want to give you all a look into what makes me ME! Who knows?.. maybe some of the other stuff I like, you like! Do accomplish this I want to post about the different recipes I try, my love of Soccer, photography, my progress with running, ect. I'll still do the trip reports and talk Disney stuff so please don't panic! :)

So those are my resolutions for this year! I'm hoping that this time next year I can look back at this post and feel accomplished. (fingers crossed!) What are your resolutions for 2012??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment